Relationship is Not about AGE. Not about DISTANCE. Not about communicating, each other everyday. what Important most is: TRUST & LOYALTY... The TRUST of Girl to her Man, the LOYALTY of Man to his Girl..
Love IS Not Only Made For Those People Who Love Each Other But It Is Also Made For Those Friends Who Understand Each Other More Than LOVERS ..!
Love composed of.... the Meeting of two eyes, the Trusting of two Words, the Joining to two Paths, the Holding of two Hands, the Locking of two Lips, the Meshing of two Hearts, the Sharing of two Dreams, the Union of two Bonds, the Combining of two Lives, the Bonding of two Souls.....!!!
The way I feel about you is so difficult to put into words... But I want to spend the rest of my life telling you exactly what you mean to me, every single day...!! ""
Being able to wait is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say
"I Love You", but not everyone can wait and prove its true.."
No comments:
Post a Comment